Not stufz but mighy fine fresh ground burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I thought you were gonna do a Chuckie with one of those!

Darn good lookin' Burger & Fries though!

Bear

So did you cook those on the Blackstone? That would have been a good plate to hit with a little of the chipotle

So did you cook those on the Blackstone? That would have been a good plate to hit with a little of the chipotle

ya of course i made a video lol damn i didnt think about putting that on there, i have more ground meat left so ill putt it on them.

Heres the 10 second version lol

Rice Fast speed too

Last edited:
Looks Great Pande!

I thought you were pushing a bit hard on your grinder, but then I saw it was sitting on a phone book.

Don't you have a frying pan lid big enough to fit over 4 burgers?

If not, just put the cheese on a little earlier??

Cool flicks,

Bear

Looks Great Pande!

I thought you were pushing a bit hard on your grinder, but then I saw it was sitting on a phone book.

Don't you have a frying pan lid big enough to fit over 4 burgers?

If not, just put the cheese on a little earlier??

Cool flicks,

Bear
Yes I push hard on it

Yes i have a lid they would fit under

Yes i should have put the cheese on earlier

anything else lol damn your mean in the morning haha

You make it sound easy now, where were you yesterday hehe

icon_cool.gif

Now thats one fine looking burger and fries too. Now I might have to try some of that grinding on the chuckie forburgers too. Now for the griddle it does look like it makes your life a whole lot easier too.

Yes I push hard on it

Yes i have a lid they would fit under

Yes i should have put the cheese on earlier

anything else lol damn your mean in the morning haha

You make it sound easy now, where were you yesterday hehe

LOL, I mean to say, I didn't mean to be mean by any means:

After reading what you originally said, I thought the following:

I thought since the burgers are on a flat griddle, maybe a lid wouldn't be deep enough.

Maybe you weren't pushing hard, but it looked like it, because of the soft phone book under it.

I figured you figured out about putting the cheese on earlier, but thought I'd mention it, just in case.

Guess you won't have to put it on early if you use that lid you got.

LOL @ Bear what can i say you called me out on all three accounts haha I lose

LOL---I wasn't calling you out. I just didn't want you to be mad at me for being mean.

It wasn't meant to be. You didn't lose anything.

Three more cheeseburgers please,

Bear

Im just playin haha I GOT THE CHUCKY ALMOST UP TO FOILIN TEMP!! oops shift key got stuck

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky