Not quite Italian Sausage 4-Cheese Lasagna Wraps

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Chris_in_SoCal

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 18, 2012
SCV - So Cal
When Robert tx smoker tx smoker made his Lasagna wraps a couple days ago my taste buds were craving some Italian food. I started thawing out some of my own home made Italian sausages. I kinda just went with what I had in the kitchen. I made the pasta first. As it was setting I started putting things together.

2023_not_lasagna_001.jpg

I decided to break up my sausages. Luckily it was pretty easy to remove the casings and break them apart. I started layering it up.

2023_not_lasagna_002.jpg

Fresh out of the oven.

2023_not_lasagna_003.jpg

The plate with pichata garlic bread and my wife's home made raisin bread.

2023_not_lasagna_004.jpg

First off Chris, thanks for the tag and I'm truly honored to have inspired you. Honestly....that is the highest honor a person could receive here. Although your process was a bit different, it's pretty amazing how similar our finished plated shots look. Both are virtually identical and you're certainly not lacking for cheese :emoji_wink:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky