Not just another FATTY!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 12, 2007
new baltimore, mi
No, after all the ideas from you fine folks i'm finally making my OWN fatty
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

2 chubs of sausage, 1 hot and 1 mild

red pepper, onions and garlic

some sharp cheddar cheese

all rolled up and wrapped in bacon

i'll keep u updated
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif

tried a trick i learned from u guys, top one is pit tep @ grate level (better temp than my smoker gauge shows) bottom is meat temp.......almost there, kids are dying to try this..................
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Looks good bubba....Was that a hi temp cheese?...wouldn't want to see all that nice cheese melt out of it on ya....even if it doesn't...you can send all of us samples...like a QC check...wouldn't want you to get sick....
icon_lol.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

looks like a hit.... gonna have to try this very soon...good job

and it only costs pennies to ship so i could paypal you the money..lmao

anybody else want a sample? i'll pay for the shipping..lol

oh heck your only 75miles away from me, i'll come get it myself..lol

Wow, that looks absolutley delicious bbq bubba.....DROOLING, great idea to roll it that way.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
I think we should nickname it the CS Fatty (cardioligest special)...lol.
icon_wink.gif

What did the young'uns think???

wife n kids said WOW, then proceeded to inhale about half of it, guess it was o.k. lol
and yes, i think it does go strait to the heart
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
but its good on the way!!

Bubba, sometimes no matter what is on the market shelves, or in this instance, in the meat case, somedays you just gotta roll your own!! Awsome job!!

I'll sometimes grind my own pork sausage and add diced onion and chopped fried bacon and whatever else happens to strike my fancy at the time. But I draw the line at adding stuff like maple syrup to my sausage!!! My son offered up that suggestion one time, but then he'll drown his sausage in maple syrup if I'll let 'em. Maple syrup is for stuff like pancakes, waffles and freedom toast and the occasional dish of ice cream.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Waaaalllll, pilgrim, I gotta say that thing is awesome! Usurps the "megafatty".
So many things to try........ So little time.
icon_lol.gif

Jimmy Deans are on sale here this week ........... Buy one get one free!!!!!!!! I got 6, but after looking at your new deal, I may go back for a few more.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky