• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Not getting email notifications?

worktogthr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 3, 2013
I am not getting email notifications lately for posts I am subscribed to? I feel bad when people respond to my posts or the posts of others and I can't respond but for some reason I am not getting the notifications like I used to. I checked all my preferences and it is set up for instant email notifications. Any one know why this is happening?

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
worktogthr worktogthr This is resolved for you. We had received emails bouncing back from your email provider and in order not to be flagged as a spamming site it stopped sending emails to you.

I have removed this block so you should receive them again.

Thanks

Brian

worktogthr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 3, 2013
worktogthr worktogthr This is resolved for you. We had received emails bouncing back from your email provider and in order not to be flagged as a spamming site it stopped sending emails to you.

I have removed this block so you should receive them again.

Thanks

Brian
Thanks so much Brian! I must use the site too much that my email self destructed haha. Thanks again for all you and the other admins do!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.