NORTHFIRE Inferno Single Propane Infrared Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
Omak,Washington,U.S.A.
Anyone have or have used one of these grills.. 1500 deg. F... would make a great steak black and blue...

Well, it won't let me upload the link... AMAZON....
inerno infrared grill.jpg

Last edited:
Dave,

I don't own or have ever used a Northfire Inferno, but saw a demo of one at a store I went to a few weeks ago.

What initially struck me was that it appeared to be a well made unit but, at a weight of around 35 lbs. and dimensions of 16"X14"X10", it's kind of smallish which could be good or bad depending upon ones needs. It's definitely portable but lacks capacity. Also, with two temperature settings, Off/0°F or On/1500F, it's not very versatile. Finally, it did not have a timer with an automatic shutoff which could save your butt if you inadvertently got distracted for even a few seconds.

My final takeaway was that, at $500, it's a pretty expensive one-trick pony for occasional use under certain conditions. I passed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky