No more smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I own a condo that I rent out. There's a reason for the saying " dumber then a box of rocks" It applies to more people then you think. That condo is a big part of my retirement, and I'm not willing to risk it on someone being careless one time.

Chris

I own a condo that I rent out. There's a reason for the saying " dumber then a box of rocks" It applies to more people then you think. That condo is a big part of my retirement, and I'm not willing to risk it on someone being careless one time.

Chris

I understand where you are coming from. I just don't want my freedoms throttled because of idiots. Remember lawn darts?

I have found one thing to be true and that is every time you idiot proof something they invent a better idiot.

Any way you slice it, a little safety conscience goes a very long way.

JC

Reactions: gmc2003

Chris

A charcoal grill or smoker has some risk involved, but common sense plays a role. I have some real estate investment properties too, and honestly I'm more worried about tenants that might overload electrical outlets (like using a cheap multi-outlet extension cords instead of a power strip), or doing something as easy as starting a microwave fire when making popcorn, or abuse an oven broiler, a deep fryer and the like.

Reactions: JC in GB
Totally understand and agree, however this is a situation that the landlord can control.

Chris

Reactions: JC in GB
Totally understand and agree, however this is a situation that the landlord can control.

Chris

And you would be foolish to do otherwise. Insurance puts much of the onus for safety on they property owner.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky