No flip burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqking01

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 29, 2021
Seasoned 80/20 ground beef with meat church holy gospel. Approx 1tbsp to 4lbs ground beef. Made 6 3/4 lbs patties. Placed on a wire rack in my SmokeFire, at 350 for about 30-45 minutes. Toasted some buns and added onion, bacon, tomato. Mayo and mustard with cheddar and or pepper Jack.
1C9F632C-2077-4CB7-B58B-DBE078E23C6B.jpeg

Nice looking feast.

I really miss the point on using an elevated rack and 350° temp.
Can you give us your thoughts?
The only point I can think about is I cook almost everything on a rack or over drip pans on the SmokeFire….I place the burgers on it to keep from making a mess, planning on flipping them once when halfway done. When o opened the lid to flip, I realized they were cooking evenly and didn’t need flipping. So basically just dumb luck….

Reactions: Fueling Around
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky