• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

nNew cutting board

driedstick

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2011
great score, wish I had one like that, can't beat a good butchering cutting board.

kc5tpy

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2013
Hello.  What a beautiful piece.  I am really into the real wood look.  I usually use and oil or varvish finish depending on use.  Could you make 2 usable boards or you think each would be too small?  Great lookin board.  Frame it!  
  Keep Smokin!

Danny

gone4nc

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 12, 2013
Kc, I thought of having my friend cut it for me , but man is it cool that big. My moto is "If it's a freebie it's for mebie".

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
Great score!

Be sure to oil the snot out of it several times with oil as hot as your fingers can stand. Let it sit and soak up the oil overnight between applications.  Oil until it will not take up any more oil.

After that it will only need oil only every few months.

Should last you a lifetime!

Congrats!

Good luck and good smoking.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.