1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Nice to have a dedicated mini forum!

Discussion in 'Mini-WSM' started by fwismoker, Dec 11, 2013.

1. fwismoker

fwismoker Master of the Pit

This is a great idea and was definitely long overdue.  I'll put together some pictures on my build since i never did a initial build thread.   On my build i took ideas from several different builds to come up with how i wanted mine...so it's gonna be great for people to come to one place and do the same. 

2. pc farmer

pc farmer Epic Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Give me lots of pics Keith.

Maybe my mini build will be shorter than my uds build thread.     [​IMG]

3. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Lets hope so!! [​IMG]

4. Hello guys.  Congrats on the new forum!  Keep Smokin!

Danny

5. fwismoker

fwismoker Master of the Pit

LOL, it was an epic thread!  [​IMG]

6. bdskelly

bdskelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Big C  Lets see that build! 

7. pc farmer

pc farmer Epic Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Joe should be here Tuesday.

Hope to get the pot ready tomorrow.

8. bdskelly

bdskelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Great news!  Bet you're excited.  Have a blast! b

9. Dutch

Dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

We're here for ya c if you have any questions! Good luck on the build and have fun!

10. pc farmer

11. Dutch

Dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Sweet-hadn't got that far into the forum so I would have seen it eventually. Good job-and you're ready to buiild another Mini with a SJG!

12. pc farmer

The gold is on its way, should be here tomorrow.