• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newie needs some help!

bgmac60

Joined Sep 5, 2016
First, really basic question.  What does AMPS and AMNTS stand for?  I have been reading the forum trying to pick up some pointers and I have been running across these abbreviations and I don't know what they stand for.

Next, I have a two door Masterbuilt propane smoker.  I have had the problem of the flame burning what I think is too rich and giving off a  heavy black creosote or residue.  The only way I have been able to prevent it is to turn the flame all the down on the smoker.  What am I doing wrong?

Last, what mods would experienced smokers recommend on the 2 door Masterbuilt?

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
The references can vary, but you are looking at the pellet smoker and the tube smoker.

Visit a forum sponsor for more info at:

http://www.amazenproducts.com/

Many of us on the forum will vouch for the quality of Todd's products and his top notch customer service.

Good luck and good smoking.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.