Newest OTBS Inductees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! Some very deserving folks here. This is quite a honor. I think I got tears in my eye's when I got mine.

DougE - Congratulations: Doug
bauchjw Congratulations Jed
TNJake: Congratulations: Jake
tbern: Congratulations
6GRILLZNTN: Congratulations: Dave
Clifish: Congratulations: Cliff
kilo charlie: Congratulations: Charlie
GonnaSmoke: Congratulations: Charles
DRKsmoking: Congratulations: David
Sven Svensson: Congratulations: Sven
JLeonard: Congratulations: Jim

Well I got all but one Name. What is yours tbern tbern

Last edited:
Thank you for the honor. Not entirely sure I'm as deserving as some of the others, but I'm thrilled to be receiving this honor.

Congrats to the newest members. Wait till you see what the initiation is. :emoji_astonished:

Chris
Ok, but once we get past the initiation, we get a key to the executive wash room, though, Right?

I came on here tonight to post about my first smoke since shoulder surgery and find out about this. I truly feel honored to be included in the company of those who have come before and those that will certainly follow, although I feel much less than deserving...

Edit to add that 6 years ago today, January 19, 2017, was the last day I was physically at work. I had enough vacation and holiday time to carry me until April when I officially retired and came off of the payroll. Time flies...

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky