Newer Amerique controller for CS SM066 - almost new

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jdranchman

Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 15, 2023
$100 OBO - Almost new. It was a new replacement installed on a used SM066 that I bought. The guy that bought it replaced the original broken controller and only tested the new unit but didn't use the smoker. I took the new PA170 off to add my own PID controller. The PA170 ran fine when I tested it but I can't guarantee it. New they run for $550+. Note - this does not fit the very old AmeriQue model smoker that has a flat top with two vents and a back lip all made of stainless with a panel controller built in (looks like an old washing machine).

Includes:
1. A new meat probe - PV538: NEW MEAT PROBE, HIGH TEMP CABLE - it is about $47 new.
2. The original cabinet air temp probe (used but works and was accurate when I tested it).
3. A bit of the internal high temp wire harness and 6 pin Molex to attach to the controller.

Willing to ship USPS or UPS but you pay the shipping cost and any insurance. I can get an estimate.
00K0K_kw94zi4lHtM_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg
00K0K_9Cjy027zpdo_0lM0CI_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky