• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slowdigits

Original poster
May 15, 2014
HI ALL    I'm looking at buying a smoker I'm hoping I can get some good info here, brand fuel type size and tips or guidance would be great. LOOKING AT SMOKING RIBS CHICKEN STEAKS BURGERS

THANKS ALL

Well it all depends how you want to go,  if you are just starting out then it is cost effective to go with a smoke like one that I have purchased.  Check out the Char-Griller Pro from Lowes.  Its a great grill/smoker for the price and it will accept many mods.  I am very happy with mine and am not even finished getting it set up the way I want it yet.  If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky