• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jrich15322

Original poster
May 26, 2012
Hi, I'm Jim and today will be the first day to start using my new Masterbuilt gas smoker. I live in Rockville, MD, outside of D.C. and am brand new to smokers.  First problem is I don't like the looks of how the valve orifice from the control panel fits into the venturi on the burner box. It fits very loosely and is not sealed or otherwise snug. Am I doing something wrong? Don't want to blow myself up.

Welcome.  Glad you joined us here.  I'm not familiar with that model however many are and will be along, just give them a few mins. you may want to start another thread in propane smokers asking the questions you have.

Hello Jim and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad to have you here 

Please do us a favor and update your profile with your location 

Last edited:
Welcome Jim!  Please le us look over your shoulder by sending Q-view.  We look for great ideas, and know you will be doing great things.

Happy Memorial day!

usa.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky