• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie from Sacramento ,CA

pblou916

Joined Jan 22, 2014
I found this forum while researching USD builds online. Found lot of good info and am now interested in getting into smoking after browsing through other sections of the forum. Seems like a friendly place, and a wealth of good information!! but I'm still no closer to locating a 55gal drum here in Sacramento lol .

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.  
[/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

hagisan

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 5, 2011
Hello and 
 Aaron from the 916.  Glad to see another local find the best forums for smoking advice and opinions. 
  Don't forget to post the pics of your cooks.  There are many drums for sale on CL.  I always try and smoke something every weekend, so if you wanted to stop by for a beer and leave smelling like smoke, PM me.

GL and Happy Smokin'!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.