Newbie from Missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fightingillini

Original poster
Jan 1, 2014
Hey all,

I'm Barry from Missouri (originally from Chicago) and just got a new Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite 30". I'm completely new to the smoking world besides using my grill and indirect heat, but really want to step up my game! I've wanted to start smoking meats for a couple years and finally took the plunge. Love some good BBQ and can't wait to make my own.

I seasoned her yesterday and planning to smoke some ribs today.

Welcome to the forum fighting

you've got a great smoker. Lots of Masterbuilt fans on this site! Me being one of them…

You ve come to the best place for great information on smoking and many other types of cooking! Many friendly people here that love to help. Also make the search button your best friend. There are over a million post in this forum. That powerful information on a vast array of subjects right at your fingertips.
Brian

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky