Newbie from AZ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sancho1

Original poster
Aug 29, 2010
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to smoking. I live north of Tucson and work as a Deputy Sheriff in this area. In my spare time I enjoy hunting, jeeping, and really anything that involves being outdoors. I also enjoy spending time with family and at the present time I'm not married and have no children....that I know of...
icon_mrgreen.gif

I joined the forum to get more experience with smoking and to draw from the experiences of fellow members.

Welcome to SMF Sancho, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF!!

Hang around and do a little reading in your spare time and you'll be smoking like a pro in no time.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

Thanks for the big welcome! I'm really looking forward to learning from the experts here!

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Sancho, welcome to the SMF.Keep reading the forums for great information on smoking/grilling and other good things. Sounds like you're living out by Desertlites, who is another member. I'm in Tucson every year for the Mariachi Festival, so maybe next year we can meet. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to SMF Sancho1,

You are really going to love this site it's addicting. Plenty of knowledge and good people to help with any questions. Happy smoking.

Thanks for the warm welcomes! This place is very addicting! I hope I can meet some members in person!

Welcome to the forums Sancho1 from a former Law Dawg. My brother and sis-in-law were down in the Tucson area last week visiting family-guess it is a small world.

Yes, this place is addicting and no-there is no known cure.

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Sancho to SMF.  You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

Welcome Sancho,

You'll love it here. Everyone helps each other and everyone has a good sense of humor.

Which reminds me, I only had a little Spanish in 8th grade, but is ThunderDome really in "The Big House"?

Bearcarver

Casa Grande.....doesnt take a lot to smoke something there cause that place is hot!! If he's in the big house its in another county!

Dutch it is nice to hear from another law dawg. Things are getting more difficult in this job everyday. Hopefully I'll get to meet you one day!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky