newbe here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jiffytrk

Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Hi new to this site and all been experimenting with gas fired smoker last couple years live so. illearned about site from a coworker wo is helping a friend with a build and been about 6 weeks since i used my smoker i knew it was getting rough well bottom fell out so here i am lolThumbs UpThumbs Up rdy to build and start:grilling_smilie: again

Welcome from SC. You are at the right place with lots of folks who are ready to share their ideas and tips. All you have to do is ask. Good luck with a new cooker. Do you know yet what type you will be interested in? Everyone on this site has a different view of what's best. My advice is to write down all of the features you are looking for. How many folks you will usually cook for, What type of fuel you like, what type cooker you like. Write it all down and then start your research.

Good luck with your research, and good smokin', Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky