• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

new

chrismanb33

Joined Feb 2, 2006
Hey, my name is Brandon Chrisman, im 21 and like to cook and barbecue but i dont know a whole lot. i have a big bbq grill with a small firebox that my dad gave me. If anyone has any good tips let me know.

soflaquer

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
Chris,

Welcome to the best 'Que Forum on the Net!

That's what we're here for..........To help! Just post any question you have about "Low and Slow" and we'll be glad to assist! Remember, the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask!

Jeff

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Brandon, it's nice to see you young folk coming on board with a willingness to learn. Keep asking and learning and by the time you reach our age you will surely by a Que Master!

rpkoran

Joined Jan 12, 2006
Welcome aboard Brandon!

Wish you the best in learning a great past time of smoking meat or what ever your heart desires.

Good Luck on your venture of smoking meat.

Randy

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
Hello Brandon,
Welcome aboard! Be sure to keep us posted as you turn out the BBQ. I think you will find a wealth of information here and certainly wish you the very best with your new smoker.

ranger72

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 18, 2005
Hi There Brandon!

Welcome Aboard!

Take some time to lurk through the threads and posts that may interest you and pop up and ask questions whenever you are curious...

If you have a digi-cam post pics of your Grilling/Smoking endeavors and enjoy and learn from the feedback that is sure to come your way :)

ranger72

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.