New Year's snacks. Post em up!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There was this lady that brought in rum balls. They were so strong.
First thing I thought of was an Older gal that would bring rum balls to the shop when I was working as an auto mechanic . She drove a 1961 Lavender Cadillac DeVille .
Strong was an understatement . Like a shot of rum !

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
First thing I thought of was an Older gal that would bring rum balls to the shop when I was working as an auto mechanic . She drove a 1961 Lavender Cadillac DeVille .
Yup! They were great though.

• Love
Reactions: chopsaw
sounds like my mothers rum cake, you always finished off the bottom 1" where all the rum soaked down too.

Reactions: chopsaw
So, what did ya'll have for munchies for New Years eve?
I had dip 3 ways. Easy to whip together and yummy!

View attachment 653057

Jalapeno popper dip. Sorry, Ann dug in before I took a picture!

View attachment 653058

Reuben dip. This was delicious!

View attachment 653059

Mexican dip. Recipe tortilla chips, toasted garlic rounds, and Ritz crackers for dipping.
Happy New Years all!!
Looks good!. I was a lazyPOS and tired of cooking. We went to Wally world and bought every frozen appetizer they still had in stock. Had a big bag of wings thawed just in case. So we enjoyed and endless parade of cheese sticks, crab rangoon, and baby egg rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE and Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky