New years resolution

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Stop getting so lax and try harder to avoid this chinese flu. Be more thankkful for what I have. Today is my 40th wedding anniversary to the sweetest woman I have ever known.

CONGRATS!

Hubs and I'll be married for 39 years on the 22nd.

Some days it seems like we've been at this FOR-EV-ER, but others, like it was just a few years ago.

Reactions: bigfurmn
Today is my 40th wedding anniversary to the sweetest woman I have ever known.
Congrats Charlie! We'll be celebrating our 36th in April. Dated 10 years before getting married, so it's more like 46, or 146, lol. Seriously though I'm more appreciative of my Wife each day. She must be a little crazy to put up with me all these years.

Congrats Charlie! We'll be celebrating our 36th in April. Dated 10 years before getting married, so it's more like 46, or 146, lol. Seriously though I'm more appreciative of my Wife each day. She must be a little crazy to put up with me all these years.
Oh Lordy--I am with you. We dated 6 years before--LOL We sure got a couple of good wivesThank God!

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky