New Years Eve Fattie Throwdown!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rednecktailg8er

Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
Long Island, NY (Bellmore)
New Years Eve 6 Fattie Throwdown!

4 chefs, 6 fatties, my vertical master forge charcoal smoker and my weber kettle bbq

I got my friends hooked on my last to fattie smoking ventures..

three of them resting

"the beast" on it's own grill (first time fattie roller got a little excited)

1) Bacon Wrapped Ground Turkey with fresh sausage stuffing and cranberry sauce (Crowd gave it an A)

2) Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Ground Chicken with Franks redhot, Carrots, Celery, and Blue Cheese (B)

3) Bacon Wrapped Breakfast Sausage with Kraft Mac'n'Cheese, Velvetta Cheese, and a hotdog (B+)

4) "The Cuban" Bacon Wrapped pork sausage stuffed with thin sliced pickels, ham, swiss, and spicy mayo (A++)

5) Bacon wrapped ground beef onions mushroom cheddar aka "The Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburger" (B+)

6) "The Beast" Bacon wrapped Sweet Sausage stuffed with potatoe hashbrowns, minced garlic, cubed ham, cubed chedder (B-)

Did our first attempt at ABT's for appetizers with great success..

It was 35 degrees out in New York on New  Years eve, but well worth the efforts.  I think we all needed shots of lipitor the next morning (and i was happy to come away with a 36 pack of charmin toilet paper from the gift exchange cause lord knows I needed the extra soft!!!!!)

cheers and happy smoking,

Big Mac

looks great.keep on smoken.
Looks-Great.gif

Thanks guys. it's a lot of fun, and the combinations are endless!

we've decided to go on a fattie time- out after those six. what to meat to try next? I don't know yet, but I do know my research will be done mainly on this forum!

maybe it's time to tackle those ribs that have me scared

mac

Those fatties are unheard of here in Australia. No doubt I will be making them shortly after looking at those photo's. I am still licking my chops.

Please put all your fatty testing on the forum, including adventures with ribs.

Not many people eat them here.

Gosh, I am getting hungry and pi---d off, just thinking about them.

Cheers,

Jan.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky