New Toy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shoneyboy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 3, 2010
Denham Springs La
Here are a few pictures of my new 11lb Weston    stuffer I was able to get from Cabela's....It seems to be very well build. It was very dirty out of the box, but once I washed it down with a little soap and hot water it look great. For the cost I was very impressed on how well it was built. Before I picked it up   a, I browsed around the store.  I looked at the Cabela's brand one ( I'm not downing their product, I was just comparing the two). The tank plunger and the tubes are plastic (I was not impressed with how their were built). The tank plunger and the tubes on this one are stainless steel. It seems to be very well built so far, but I haven't run any meat trough it yet... Hopefully I will get to try it out this week or weekend.....Like a kid with a new toy......I will let yall know after I use it how I like it......                           
b6239717_DSCF9295.jpg
03df6d5a_DSCF9300.jpg
76b6450f_DSCF9298.jpg

Last edited:
Great Toy!

I own a Cabelas 20# and the plunger does not go all the way to the bottom.  Not that big a deal, cuz I either fry it up or just scoop it out and stick it in a ziplock.. I wonder if the plunget on your model will go all the way down.

Looks like you got a 1/2" for doing snack sticks.  Remember to add a little extra water, or you'll have trouble pushing thru the smaller tubes.

These stuffers make life a little easier?

Todd

Good looking machine. Bet you are anxious to get some sausage made.

I know I would be.

congrats on the new equiptment..... will be lookin for the q

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky