New to this posting stuff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gramma B

Original poster
Jan 9, 2021
Hello and thankyou. I'm new to this kind of posting I'm really curious about what kinds of things you can put in a smoker. I recently lost my guy and we did smoking together. We hunted together and processed our wild game so now I'm winging this by myself. I recently purchased an electric sportsman's elite 30" digital smoker. And after curing the smoke I went too town smoking. I'm really quite surprised but pleased with myself. There were of course allot of questions... But where were my answers.I found your site by accident and fell in love with you guys. Several of my questions were answered. I thankyou . This is very interesting and I intend on reading more and trying more. You all seem very knowledgeable . In going too enjoy this site

Attachments

• 16106976811518423012956816407594.jpg
    16106976811518423012956816407594.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 25
Welcome to the site, lots of great folks here who enjoy sharing and helping others.

Welcome from pa. Great site here with lots of knowledge, so ask any questions I guarantee you'll get your answers.

Welcome to the forums from Mississippi! This place is a treasure trove of info and a pretty good bunch of folks. Ask away on your questions. Someone on here will be able to answer or direct ya to the right place.
Looks at Bearcarver Bearcarver index. He turns some amazing cooks out of his electric and his step by steps are my go to for info.
Jim

Welcome glad to have you on board. For sure you can find ways to smoke or cook anything you may want some where on this site and with all the help you may need.

Warren

Welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined us. Alot of great people and information here...and feel free to ask questions, alot of us started out in the same place you are.

Ryan

Welcome from SE Ga. These guys offer a wealth of knowledge and experience. We're learning from the best !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky