New to the forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin momma

Original poster
Oct 18, 2012
North Carolina
Hey there, my name is Deb and I live in Wonderful Western North Carolina.I am new to smoking even though I have been grilling for years.  In most households, the guys do all the grilling but at mine they know they better not touch my grill, LOL!!  My hubby is a bit challenged on the grill so we don't let him near it unless you want "well done" meat. 

I discovered this website while searching for recipes to use in the first smoker I bought (Brinkman Smoke n Grill, not very user friendly in my opinion, works fine just a pain to use), I have now upgraded a bit to a  small Charbroil offset smoker that I picked up a moving sale for $20 (score!), still getting the hang of that one.  I am looking forward to learning more and hearing from the folks on this forum. 

Hello Deb and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad to have you here 

Hi Deb! 
welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 40,000 members and over 800,000 posts so you should be able to find almost anything you want to know. Remember the search bar at the top can be your best friend for finding answers fast!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course it will teach you all the basics and a whole lot more!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky