New to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nosoupforyou83

Original poster
Jul 7, 2015
Dalton GA
Hi guys. I'm Mike from North GA. Just got my first smoker the other day from my brother in law. It's an electric. I have been grilling all my life and wanted to try my hand in smoking.

Hi guys. I'm Mike from North GA. Just got my first smoker the other day from my brother in law. It's an electric. I have been grilling all my life and wanted to try my hand in smoking.
Welcome & Congrats on your New Smoker!!

Below is a whole bunch of things you can Smoke with an electric smoker, in Step by Step form:

Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

Bear

Reactions: nosoupforyou83
Welcome from SC, Mike. I hope you will enjoy this site and all of the folks that are eager to share their ideas, tips, recipes and anything else you need. All you have to do is ask. Good luck, Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky