New to Smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kfactor

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 9, 2012
sk can
hi my names Kevin am from sk can am just in the middle of building my first smoker and wondering if u guys can help me out with a few thing am nt to sure if this site is about homemade smokers and what not but just thought I would ask

Last edited:
Hi Kevin! 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy you found us!

There are a lot of people here who have built their own smokers so I'm sure you will get a lot of help. We have a whole forum dedicated to smoker builds:

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/197/smoker-builds

Welcome to the forum, There a lot of very informed members here, and I am sure if you just ask a question several members will jump in and answer.  The amount of knowledge to be found here is astounding!  Enjoy, Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky