New to me Used Lang

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice looking smoker. Too far away for me to consider. Glad you got such a good deal.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Alright Jerry, Welcome to the club!! I could "hear it in your voice" in chat last night, kenow that thing would follow you home!! Congrats buddy!

Ah Yes, the brotherhood of Lang, continues to grow. I am very happy for ya Piney. I know you will love it. Time to start cuttin more wood!
icon_smile.gif
, and buyin more meats.

You did good my friend!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Pineywoods
Congradulations on a fine smoker; it is probably a dream of just about all of us that smoke, hopefully someday.....

You know, Jeff ought to convince Ben Lang to put a link to SMF on his website!! I think we(SMF) sell a lot of smokers for him:-)

PS--although, Langs do sell themselves!!!!!!

Heck Laurel we're gonna line them up at the gathering and have you smoke us up some good grub
biggrin.gif
We're gonna let ya have a throw down with yourself hehe

eek.gif
this could be good! depending on the day, I may play!
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Sounds like a great idea! Maybe something like a real BBQ cook off that displays the capabilities of these fine figs?? Maybe all participants make one brisket, one butt, a rack of ribs, maybe a chicken, with one qview showing the langs loaded up with meaty treats? Sumo, your idea, you volunteering to be an unbiased (go Florida!) Madam Chairperson?

Nice score Jerry. I've now mised two of them in Fl. I guess i'll just have to save the pennies and take the drive to Ga. and get one.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky