new to forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bubba

Original poster
Dec 25, 2006
Hello to all.I'm from Louisiana,and enjoy cooking on the grill.I do nearly all my grilling with choice woods.My oldest son bought a smoker from wal-mart last year.After using it a couple of times to cook with,well that's all it took to build a fire and desire to learn all I can about smoke cooking,and preparing meats the right way!When I found this site this morning I knew I had my best christmas present ever.I use an old stainless steel ww2 army gas cook stove which I use wood in to cook with,also have a cheap grill.I plan to get with my dad and build a small old fashioned smoke house.Anyway look forward to listening and learning from ya'll.Thanks for allowing me here.

Welcome and please post pictures of your smokehouse because we may be interested in building one in the future and would welcome all info; both the dos and don'ts. Hope you enjoy your Christmas present
wink.gif
!

Bubba,
You're very gracious but we are the lucky ones .... we're glad you are here. As a suggestion, you might want to explore the links at the top of this page ..... especially the eCourse. Tulsa Jeff has put together some really good information and I think you might find it to be useful. Also, the other links should be of interest to you as well as the threads in the SMF. Do I sound just a little gung ho? The reason is that this is the best smoking meat forum on the web and it has the very best members. Welcome aboard and we look forward to your posts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky