New to forum (sort of)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bignasty

Original poster
Feb 4, 2007
Lone Tree Colorado
This is my first post and I just registered. Although I have been "lurking" on the site for some time learning a lot of usefully tips and info. My name is Nate and I live in the southern suburbs of Denver. I have a Brinkman Smokin pit Professional and am smoking a beef chuck roast right now that I am going to serve during the big game. Made some mods on the smoker that I learned about on this forum. So far they do seem to help with temp control. I have learned a lot and cant wait to try some new things come spring.
This site ROCKS!!

Welcome BigNasty,

It ought to be smelling mighty fine in Denver today with all you Mile High guys cooking up roasts and briskets and such.

Good luck on your smoke :D

Welcome, welcome!

Ask lots of questions. The friendly folks here at SMF will make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome Bignasty. Be sure and post some pics of your smokin machine and all that good food you been smokin. Enjoy the game. I am stuck in a motel room with lousy food :cry:

Nate, Glad to have you finally joining the family. Great bunch of folks here as you already know, so if you get stumped on a Que question, just shout out!!

Welcome Nate -

Glad you decided to say hello. Why wait until spring? Bet you can try them now. Have you try on the eCourse yet? Lots of really good info there. Enjoy the game!

I cant believe the responses to me just saying hello for the first time. Now I love this forum. Sorry it has taken me this long to respond. Hopefully the pictures load up of my smoker and the chuck roast I did on Super Bowl Sunday (I still have problems with pictures for some reason).
bd0d9a13_vbattach11637.jpg

af764443_vbattach11636.jpg

A warm welcome from up north in Superior (Boulder County)! how are you dealing with all of the strange weather? Sub zero temps and snow measured in feet really put a damper on my winter smoking. I was tearin' it up this summer (my first on the smoker), but have only smoked twice since all of the snow has moved in. Bring on spring!! Roast looks great! I smoke with the same smoker. Glad you're with us!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky