New smoker from texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was initially replying to zain3737 above with that question. I didn't really understand his post and wasn't sure if it was directed to me. He wrote:
Gotcha. Maybe he/she was just trying to clue you in on traditional TX BBQ, but who knows.
Hi Robert! Thank you and everyone for such a warm welcome. I'm from the DFW area.
Uh oh...you're up there in the same neck of the woods with that deviant BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma You better watch out for that guy. He's gonna have to eating all sorts of great food AND fishing all lover Lake Texoma :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: texas smokin
Welcome from Central Florida. I've had the YS640s (converted) for the past 6 years. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. Great smoker IMHO

Thank you so much!! I'm very excited to get my pit and start cooking. Really appreciate your offer of help and will definitely take you up on that!!

Reactions: curly11
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky