New smoker break-in - Bell Fab

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks @tbern . I know at least one person is watching, lol.

Finally wrapped up. Sliced and packaged the ham and bacon today. I typically brine the ham and bacon together, but decided to do separate this time. It paid off! The sweeter ham is 👍🏻.
Looks like I missed talking a picture of the ham, but there is the bacon. I sliced done ham 1/2" thick and we are going to try breading and frying it, like chicken fried ham. I'm sure it will be terrible... I'm probably just buy the family take out to spare them the burden of eating it. Lol.
Looks like you are cranking out some good food. I know you have thought about the biscuit test and passed, but I would reconsider. Just buy the cheapest thing on the shelf x2, then run once with the plates in and once with the plates out. It’s way cheaper and faster way to learn your grill. No risk of messing up a nice cut of meat.

Reactions: ConrodM
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky