New SMF Slogan - I Need Your Help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I am looking for some help.. I need a new slogan for the SMF logo. Currently it reads, "..if you can smoke it, we're probably talkin' about it. (meat that is)" and I just feel there is a much more perfect slogan out there floating around in someones grey matter.

Send me a PM with your slogan idea attached and I will add it to a list attached to this news article.

When I get enough ideas, I will choose the one that I feel compliments the SMF the best.

The others that are keepers, I will save and use as needed when I feel the need to switch things up a little.

This is not necessarily a contest.. I just know that lots of heads are better than one!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Jeff
Admin
5a1b2115_vbattach11760.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky