New pellet grill owner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Timdplumber

Original poster
Jan 21, 2020
I've joined the masses, getting a new pellet grill for Christmas. Stoked about it, even though I've done some pretty good cooks on my Weber Genisis & Weber Performer charcoal grill. Born and raised in Santa Barbara, Ca so trip-tip is what I was weaned on. But I like all meat and look forward to playing with my Camp Chef pellet grill to feed my family and friends. Did my first whole brisket last Saturday. 10 hour cook plus 1.5 hour rest in a cooler with towels. Man-o-man was that thing good. Doing another this weekend. My brisket mentor in Idaho makes the best, and I strive to match his abilities. Look forward to checking out this forum and everyone's creations!

Attachments

• CampChef grill.jpg
    CampChef grill.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 18
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky