New one here representing some good dry rubbed Memphis style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bal31

Original poster
Apr 17, 2011
Memphis, TN
I have been using this site a lot lately, and decided I should become a member. I love anything cooked on a smoker or grill. I have a couple different setups, but no pictures at the moment. I have a chargriller grill. I am soon to be getting the firebox attachment for it to do some smaller scale smoking. I also have a custom built smoker on wheels. I will get some pictures of it soon. Me and my fahter-in-law went in together on it. It is on a 5x10 trailer. The smoker sits on the very back of the trailer. Directly in front of it is a tool box from a truck. Directly in front of that is a smaller grill and fish cooker. Then the rest if for wood storage. We have a saw mill back home that mills hickory for drumsticks, and they have scraps for free, so that is the source of my wood. They have at least 2 trailers truck loads mounded up!!!! Anyways Im glad to be here. I will hopefully get some pics up soon of my setup and of some food. Got surf-n-turf for supper tonight. Ribeyes and shrimp!!!

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Welcome to the SMF, and thanks for the introduction. I think you're going to Ike this friendly and helpful site. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Also for those of you new to smoking,  Get a good Probe Thermometer as we smoke by Temperature NOT TIME.

A good choice for a remote dual probe thermometer is the Maverick ET-732

welcome1.gif
 Jump on in the smoke is fine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky