New Old Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mikltaylornc

Original poster
Oct 18, 2022
Greetings all. New member, Old Guy, from NC.
Been grilling for more years that I care to mention, and smoking some on a WSM.
Looking at other options now, also. As I get older, I need things to be simpler (yeah, you'll get there some day), so considering a few different options.
Maybe a Pellet Smoker (now that the Woodwind Pro has that new little sliding tray thing for wood chunks), or Rectec (if they would add one of those little sliding tray things).
Have thought about an electric smoker, or an electric/pellet smoker like the PitBoss Copperhead 3/5/7.
So many options, so many choices.
I'll try to learn from everyone here, and see if there's a good option to use in my later/waning years.
Thanks!

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to your posts and pics. Dont worry there will be a bunch of guys here pretty soon to help ya spend your money!
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky