• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Joatman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 1, 2020
Hello All,
I ran across this site when I was researching grills about a year ago. I bookmarked it and decided to check out some of the postings being I have a lot of time on my hands now. I was pleasantly surprised when I didn’t see people bashing each other with rude comments......so I decided to join. I see a lot of useful ideas here....... and I look forward to broadening my BBQ knowledge.

Hello,
sorry for my language, i'm french and looking for explanations on osffset reverse smoker i discovered this forum (which seems great!).
So here i am, and I can't wait to reading your advices.

Friendliest site I've been on. Much knowledge here and folks are willing to share. Welcome from SC!

Where are you at? We live in St Charles county but with the virus going around and the boys being out of school we have been spending all of our time at the lake of the ozarks. I dont mind as it gives me more time to play with my smoker.

Where are you at? We live in St Charles county but with the virus going around and the boys being out of school we have been spending all of our time at the lake of the ozarks. I dont mind as it gives me more time to play with my smoker.
I’m in St Charles County too. Wish I was in the Ozarks.

Reactions: RichGTS
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky