New Member - probably not an original title, lol

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Boise Elkhorn

Original poster
Dec 5, 2021
I'm a new member, but not new to grilling and smoking.
I tend to stick to the charcoal side (haven't ever tried pellets). Not knocking propane or pellets, just my preference.
I grill year around; have pictures of me grilling in the snow.
I recently purchased a Dyna-Glo upright smoker and my family drools over the results.
Live in Boise, Idaho.
I do a lot of photos of my creations so expect to see some when I post.
smoker1R.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 912smoker
Can
I'm a new member, but not new to grilling and smoking.
I tend to stick to the charcoal side (haven't ever tried pellets). Not knocking propane or pellets, just my preference.
I grill year around; have pictures of me grilling in the snow.
I recently purchased a Dyna-Glo upright smoker and my family drools over the results.
Live in Boise, Idaho.
I do a lot of photos of my creations so expect to see some when I post.View attachment 518221
Can't wait to see some drooling results. Welcome from Louisiana

Welcome from South Carolina and I am looking forward to your pictures. I'm an offset stick burner guy, but I grill as well on my 2 Webers primarily with lump. Here we don't get the weather that you get and that makes it easier to cook outside all year long...

Welcome from Iowa! Glad ya joined us! Always look forward to pics

Ryan

Welcome from South Carolina and I am looking forward to your pictures. I'm an offset stick burner guy, but I grill as well on my 2 Webers primarily with lump. Here we don't get the weather that you get and that makes it easier to cook outside all year long...
Weather? Bah humbug!
SnowGrill.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky