New member introduction

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome from SE Arizona.

Attachments

• EOSS8259.jpeg
    EOSS8259.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 7
Hello sorry for the late introduction my name is Wesley welch I’m a millwright at a paper mill and live in south Alabama and just recently started processing our own deer me and my father and being new to doing processing and smoking joined this forum to learn how to better my sausage and processing ability.I’m no profisional by no mean but I’m willing to learn from what I’ve read so far there is a lot of knowledgeable members. thanks in advance
Welcome aboard from S FL. prepare for weight gain band happy food

Been a lurker on here for a long time. I’m from California. I worked 16 years in Grocery. My hobbies are 3D printing Star Wars prop (my biggest print right now is R2-D2) and bbq!
Thanks for letting me be part of this group!

Attachments

• 02BC025F-0C4B-47B7-B49C-B3C3846B4EE4.jpeg
    02BC025F-0C4B-47B7-B49C-B3C3846B4EE4.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 6836EC9E-70C0-41DD-A6C8-A19ECED44DCF.jpeg
    6836EC9E-70C0-41DD-A6C8-A19ECED44DCF.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 3
Hello sorry for the late introduction my name is Wesley welch I’m a millwright at a paper mill and live in south Alabama and just recently started processing our own deer me and my father and being new to doing processing and smoking joined this forum to learn how to better my sausage and processing ability.I’m no profisional by no mean but I’m willing to learn from what I’ve read so far there is a lot of knowledgeable members. thanks in advance

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky