new member iamdmphil

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iamdmphil

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 16, 2017
Dora, AL
Good Day Everyone!

My name is David and I live in Alabama and I am a ICU/oncology nurse by trade.  I am wanting to start on the forum to gain some skill on smoking/grilling.  Any help a long the way would be appreciated!

I currently have a Char Broil Tru Infrared 2 burner grill and a old Brinkman charcoal bullet smoker that has a couple of mods (temp gauge, perforated coal pan for air flow) and have made some good chickens and butts in that oldie but goodie.

Looking to get in the watt burner smoker realm for ease of use due to work/family schedules.  About to buy a MES 30" BT to get started smoking again. 

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Thanks Al!

Actually first forum I have been in but there is a ton of info on these smokers and other options that have helped with my decision making.  I have been eyeing the Char Broil Deluxe for a while on amazon but went to the local Wally World and found the MES 2.5gen for 276 and thought it may be a better deal with a little tech along the way. 

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky