New member getting more serious about smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vila18

Original poster
Sep 6, 2015
Hi all, Vila18 here, it great becoming a member. I've been reading and gaining knowledge from all your posting for several years. I live in Florida around the Tampa area and enjoy grilling and smoking. I've been grilling for over thirty years and started
To smoke about three years ago. I'm very new to a smoker but have already made
The normal mistakes that start teaching how much I don't know. I've had several
Trailer mounted smokers already and decided to sell them and step up to a non homemade unit. It is hard enough to learn with a properly designed smoker and even harder if you don't know what your doing to improve design!
I recently had an opportunity to buy a J&R Enterprise Model S23-60 and looking forward to raising my knowledge level to deserve cooking on this smoker.

That's was to long of an introduction and I'll make future postings much shorter.

Vila18
:grilling_smilie:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky