New Member from NW Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flabama

Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
I am about to step into the world of meat smoking. I have routinely destroyed 2-3 fine cuts of meat a year trying to do it on my gas grill, and finally decided to pull the trigger and do it right this year.

After shopping and changing my mind over 17,000 times, I have a Masterbuilt 30-inch smoker in transit from Amazon. Your threads on this model were what made me decide to go with it. Now all I have to do is STUDY here this week and try my first Boston Butt next weekend.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

I think the MES was a good choice, good luck with it.

Welcome to the forum. Where are you in northwest Fl? I’m in Crestview. You’ve found the right place for learning. You’ll have to stay tuned for Piney’s North West FL gather post for next year. Bunch or great people round here. Happy learning at least with smoking the stuff I’ve messed up is still somewhat edible.

Welcome aboard the train
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky