New Inkbird!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mhein68

Original poster
Jul 4, 2023
Picture of my (new in box!) $16 Inkbird thermometer!! Well $34 with the shipping.. Got on an auctuion site (Ancient chinese secret?) Actually Goodwill auctions.. Great deal!

Attachments

• 20230804_113027.jpg
    20230804_113027.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230804_113057.jpg
    20230804_113057.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 13
Picture of my (new in box!) $16 Inkbird thermometer!! Well $34 with the shipping.. Got on an auctuion site (Ancient chinese secret?) Actually Goodwill auctions.. Great deal!
I absolutely love mine. true wifi, not blue tooth, and the ability o leave the house. graphing is aa nice festure too.

Reactions: JLeonard
Well that a short bit of joy! This unit doesnt work... I plugged it in for 5+ hrs and battery light still show no charge... It will not connect to my internet and looking at it there is a bulge on the back under the label! I guess I shouldnt buy used equipment? I was so excited to get this and now I have a paperweight! Oh it doesnt stay on more than 2sec??? I sent an email to Inkbird but I don't think they can help since I bought it used.... $30+ down the drain.... :( Codeword: BUY NEW!

Attachments

• 20230804_174109.jpg
    20230804_174109.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Sad
Reactions: JLeonard
Also, this one doesn't work with the 5G network. Only 2.4G. If you have the option to switch your phone to 2.4G. Then try that. And. As suggested. Try a different charger. I usually just plug mine into my laptop.

Mine won't charge on the new fast chargers. I thought I had killed it because I left it all night. Dug out a old usb to c charger and it charged back up.
Well .. It was change the usb cord for the win! Works like a charm! But, did take me 4hrs to get it paired with phone! (wow!) I'm going to post a giant thank you to the group, but Thanks all that helped me on this!

Reactions: fxsales1959
Well .. It was change the usb cord for the win! Works like a charm! But, did take me 4hrs to get it paired with phone! (wow!) I'm going to post a giant thank you to the group, but Thanks all that helped me on this!
congrats. that 2.4ghz bullshit is a pain. I finally figured out a way to get my AT&t to do 2.4 AND 5. I'm an IP troglodyte. I am challenged to add a smart bulb to home nework, and don't even want to talk about my blink security system. And I sell broadcast IP video cameras for a. living.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky