New here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

danyroo

Original poster
Nov 8, 2016
Hey guys, I"m from New-Brunswick, found this canadian section in the forum thought I would introduce myself.

Name is Dan L.,

I've fallen in love with smoking, dunno if you guys check the new members section on the forum but eck just in case I"ll show what I came up with to start smoking.. only smoked twice now and I plan on doing 8 pounds of salmon this weekend.

here's my set up.. weber charcoal, venturi smoke generator and a chassis fan from an old server to push air.. works like a charm.. not the most sophisticated but eck it smokes..

Welcome.  I'm in Hagersville Ontario and also a newbie but not in age.  I love to smoke and have been doing so for many years but still learning especially after looking at the pros on this site.  I have a Traeger and love it.

roger 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky