New guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kroger, Sam’s club, Publix(rarely). I’d love to find a good mom and pop meat shop like had back in WV

I've got a couple Kroger briskets in my freezer right now from when they had them for $1.99 lb a few weeks ago. Ill get them from Costco sometimes.

For smaller meat shops Mother Earth Meats in Maryville is really good and so is The Fresh Market(Farragut and Bearden) but both insanely expensive.

I've got a couple Kroger briskets in my freezer right now from when they had them for $1.99 lb a few weeks ago. Ill get them from Costco sometimes.

For smaller meat shops Mother Earth Meats in Maryville is really good and so is The Fresh Market(Farragut and Bearden) but both insanely expensive.

I've thought about getting a Costco membership but its a good ways from where I'm at. So far, I've had really good luck with Krogers, gotten ribs and butts a few times this year under $1.50lb. Been awhile since I got a brisket

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky