New guy in South Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Moved down from upstate NY. We had had enough of king cuomo and his antics.
Well as Yogi Berra famously said, "It's deja vu all over again." My newest neighbors, who've lived next door for about a year but in the area for about 3 years, are from upstate New York and said the exact same thing. Well that and they're tired of the winters, but I remind them that we have heat and humidity that takes some getting used to...

Reactions: philcooper2
Well as Yogi Berra famously said, "It's deja vu all over again." My newest neighbors, who've lived next door for about a year but in the area for about 3 years, are from upstate New York and said the exact same thing. Well that and they're tired of the winters, but I remind them that we have heat and humidity that takes some getting used to...
I knew about the heat and humidity, I was stationed in Goose Creek for a year. And the wife loves the heat. Honestly, last summer wasn't too bad. I don't know if it was cooler or drier than normal, but we got along just fine. I miss winter and skiing, but I have not missed shoveling. This winter and last have hit the area we moved from hard.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky