New Guy Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RobertoRojo

Original poster
Feb 19, 2021
Indianapolis, IN
Howdy,
I am new to the forums, checking in to say Hello.
I consider myself a "seasoned rookie" when it comes to smoking.
I have been smoking on an entry level smoker (Dyna Glo vertical offset) for the last 3 years or so.
Born and Raised in Texas, also lived in NV, CA, NY, VA and IN.
Was in the Navy for 9 years.
I have been living in Indianapolis for the last 13 years.
Hmm, What else about me;
4 kids, a wife and a mortgage...

Anyhoot, good to meet Y'all.

Welcome from Seattle, WA. How do you like the DynaGlow? I was seriously considering it, but ended up going in another direction.

Welcome from Seattle, WA. How do you like the DynaGlow? I was seriously considering it, but ended up going in another direction.

Thank you
I have enjoyed it. I do not have a lot to compare it to though. My biggest "pro" for it is the cost. My biggest "con" is the size. You have to either cut a rack of ribs in half or hang them in order to fit. My next buy will most likely be an Oklahoma Joe or something around the $500-$600 range. (my second post to the forums relates to this (-: )

Thank you,
I was stationed in San Diego on the USS Cape Cod then to the USS Mckee and ended in Ballston Spa NY.
I was a Hull Technician aka "HT" (started as a welder and later transitioned into a weld inspector)
Very cool! I was an FC (Fire Control man) stationed mostly in San Diego, my last command being USS STERETT DDG-104. I was part of the PRECOM crew so spent a year and a half in Bath, ME while she was being built. I also served aboard USS BARRY DDG-52 and USS STETHEM DDG-63. I even did a shore tour recruiting in the San Diego area. I worked on the AEGIS Weapon System and Close-In Weapon System mostly and also did boardings, force protection, etc.

Welcome from SE Ga..
Father was Navy and son is on his 10th yr in. Corpsman on duty at Camp Lejeune

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky