new guy here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

schlombo

Original poster
Apr 7, 2012
Bremerton,WA
hi y'all ,I just signed up to join the community here . Ive been BBQing for around 3 yrs now and I'm just starting to get into seasonings and rubs, everything Ive ever cooked before has been just smoke and time (which is all that is needed) . I own a chargriller with the side box ..there's alot of talk and helpful hints of mods on here to help bring out its full potential... i went out and got the ducting to extend the chimney down to the grates just alittle while ago haha.. anyways y'all I'am the schlom and just wanted to say howdy. til next time keep the smoke rollen

Welcome to SMF Schlombo... Glad to have ya aboard. If your into rubs I would recommend purchasing Jeff's Phillips rub and bbq sauce recipe. It will save you $$$$ in the long run by making it yourself.... Its great just the way it is and you can always add to it to make it your own...

Good luck with the mods and happy smoking

Joe

Hello and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF - glad to have you here 

Please do us a favor and update your profile with your location

Thanks 

welcome1.gif
 to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. 

Welcome Shlombo,  I to am a neubie and have had some great advice on finishing sauces, rubs and foiling.  I thought my smoked butt was good before but the people on this forum have really helped me "grow up in smoke", Sorry==pun intended.  Dakota Don

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky