new guy from the Netherlands

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jos

Original poster
Jan 18, 2023
Hi I am living in the Netherlands, tx for letting me join this forum. I do cold and warm smoking and love to make dinners on my kamado and my webber grill. Interested in recopies and principals of cooking on the grill.

Welcome from Colorado! This is a great place to learn and share recipes. Hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: Jos
welcome to the forum from Minnesota, enjoy your time here! tons of recipes to try on the site so you can have fun!

Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to you post and pics. We are visually oriented around here. And I like to see places I'll probably never be able to visit.

Jim

Welcome from Kansas Jos, glad you joined us. You certainly came to the right place. Really great people here, I know you will enjoy your time.

Welcome aboard Jos. Make sure to keep those klompens away from the fire. LOL

Chris

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky