• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

new guy from Denver checking in

lloydbraun

Joined Oct 28, 2016
Hello all,

Im from Denver 

I have just recently started smoking meats (more specifically ribs) this year, in my trusty Webber Kettle. Luckily I have a great wife and she bought me a  wide Dyna glo smoker, which I have been slowly breaking in. Its a great smoker and we will see how it handles our below freezing winters, because I will be smoking all winter! It could use some insulating, and I can't wait to discover new ways to modify this thing. 

Even though I am new to smoking meats, I am not new to the kitchen. I really grew up in kitchens, and would have pursued culinary school had it not been for a woman! Cooking is a passion of mine, and I am always looking for advice with new techniques and flavor profiles. I love trying new flavors and hope to discover new ones on this site. 

Other than smoking/cooking, its Broncos for life, up the Chels, and travel. 

D

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to the forum it sounds like you're going to fit in real well around here

Al

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Welcome to SMF!  Loking forward to your contributions.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.